I was only 12 when my first real camera landed in my hands. A graduate of Antonelli Institute, and later receiving my bachelor’s in commercial advertising at Brooks Institute, I’ve dedicated the better part of my life to photography and I truly can’t see myself doing anything else.
What I love to capture varies depending on my subject, but I’m a sucker for unique interactions and connection. You never know what you’re going to see in this job. I truly enjoy bearing witness to the unknown. When taking photos, I look for simplicity, spontaneity and memorable moments. I’m not a big fan of over posing. I love to capture moments that occur naturally.
I enjoy shooting with JPG Photography because their easy to work with and they comprise of a ton of fun people. They truly celebrate the individual, and I’m all about surrounding myself with like-minded folks.
– Love to dance
– I do sweet Michael McDonald impressions
– I watch movie trailers with intensity
– Love to bowl (not that great at it)
– I’m a true social chameleon
– If I could have a super power it would be flying or teleportation
– I fear being eaten my a shark
– I people-watch like a professional sport