Shoes tell stories. In keeping with photojournalism, JPG Photography makes it a point to capture a shoe shot at every wedding knowing fully the importance of the role they play in the day. In her pumps, flats, stilettos or sandals, a bride will walk down the aisle taking the next steps into her future, she will dance like a fool until her feet can bear it no more as they cry out for freedom. At the end of the evening she kicks off her satin, suede, velvet, or leather heals for one final dance. The shoes she wore in, will be carried out and placed in her closet as a reminder of the journey.
In the case of my wedding shoes, their journey ended when my dog decided to eat them. These 13 shoes hopefully have better luck than mine.
1. Katherine and Nicholas (Long Beach Bay Resort, British Virgin Islands)
7. Grace and Matt (Tendenza)
8. Nancy and John (Independence Seaport Museum)
10. Jolie and Dominic (Water Works)
11. Rebecca and Karl (Chicago Cultural Center )